Sunday, December 27, 2009

NFL 2009 Week 16 Picks

I interrupt this Christmas break for some NFL quick picks.

(Yes, I know I missed out on Friday night's Titans/Chargers game, but if it makes you feel any better, I was gonna pick the Titans, so I'm off to an 0-1 start this week.)

Last time, I had my first losing week of the year (7-9 week, 135-76 overall). The (predicted) winners for week 16 are in bold.

BUFFALO @ ATLANTA
KANSAS CITY @ CINCINNATI
OAKLAND @ CLEVELAND
I'm surprised that I'm actually still alive to do these pics - last Sunday, I watched Jerome Harrison rack up 67 points on my bench as I lost my opening-round playoff game in my fantasy football money league. Fortunately, I got talked off the ledge.
SEATTLE @ GREEN BAY
I had NO idea how bad Seattle was until I saw them get demolished by the Bucs last week.
BALTIMORE @ PITTSBURGH
HOUSTON @ MIAMI
JACKSONVILLE @ NEW ENGLAND
TAMPA BAY @ NEW ORLEANS
CAROLINA @ N.Y. GIANTS
DETROIT @ SAN FRANCISCO
ST. LOUIS @ ARIZONA
N.Y. JETS @ INDIANAPOLIS
DENVER @ PHILADELPHIA
DALLAS @ WASHINGTON
MINNESOTA @ CHICAGO

No comments: