Friday, July 6, 2007

Welcome to my new blog


You may know me from such hit blogs as...well, I guess my old blog didn't really have a title.

Well, that's all changing now that I have this new, shinier space to break down the NFL and "America's Next Top Model" with equal insight and (semi)expertise.

So what am I gonna do now that I've set up this new blog? Why, go away to the Minnesota wilderness for a week (to visit my dad) and not write anything for at least that time (great timing!)

Anyway, once I come back I hope that (both) my readers follow me from my goofy, nameless blog to my goofy, titled blog, which will still feature fun links, but may now feature any fun photographs I decide to take while I'm out and about.

So what's been your favorite movie so far this summer? Anything I should check out/review? Any suggestions for TV shows I should be watching/reviewing now or when all the good ones come back in the fall...don't be afraid to speak up!

No comments: