Saturday, October 10, 2009

NFL 2009 Week 5 picks

JaMarcus Russell is the worst quarterback I have ever seen.

That’s pretty much all I need to say in regards to Sunday’s upcoming Raiders/Giants game. Ten words is all it takes to break down that game (and, really, ANY Raider game as long as Russell is under center).

After another solid outing with my picks, (9-5 week, 44-18 overall) I thought I’d switch things up a bit and break down each of this weekend’s matchups using just 10 words.

CLEVELAND @ BUFFALO
With Braylon gone, can Cleveland win? Oh wait, he sucked.

DALLAS @ KANSAS CITY
Romo will REALLY be screwed after they lose at Arrowhead.

MINNESOTA @ ST. LOUIS
Brett Favre gets to rest his arm after Monday night.

OAKLAND @ N.Y. GIANTS
JaMarcus Russell is the worst quarterback I have EVER seen.

TAMPA BAY @ PHILADELPHIA
Can Philly fans just hit me with a battery now?

PITTSBURGH @ DETROIT
RAW-thlisberger wrestled instead of preparing for Lions – will STILL win.

WASHINGTON @ CAROLINA
I HAVE to start Delhomme in fantasy. Please don’t suck.

CINCINNATI @ BALTIMORE
The Bengals have been impressive, but Baltimore is still better.

ATLANTA @ SAN FRANCISCO
I BUILT the Niners bandwagon – why pick against them now?

JACKSONVILLE @ SEATTLE
Traveling across country will hurt Jacksonville – so will Hasselbeck’s return.

HOUSTON @ ARIZONA
More interesting as fantasy football game than real life contest.

NEW ENGLAND @ DENVER
Even after they lose, Denver will STILL be “for real.”

INDIANAPOLIS @ TENNESSEE
Will Manning throw four or five touchdown passes against Tennessee?

N.Y. JETS @ MIAMI
I would rather watch Rex Ryan and Channing Crowder fight.

No comments: