Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Random Thought of the Moment: Crappy ABC Game Show Edition

So, I'm sitting here watching Game 3 of the NBA Finals, and I'm shocked to find out...ABC's "Wipeout" and "I Survived A Japanese Game Show" are actually two different shows!

I've been seeing commercials for this junk throughout the Finals, but I just assumed that the same channel wouldn't roll out, not one, but two, stupid-looking game shows with people eating it in a wide variety of ways. I honestly thought it was the same show. Nice job, ABC. It's not like you could be showing reruns of "Dirty Sexy Money" or "Pushing Daisies,two shows that I missed during the fall and could get into during the summer.

Also, if I want to see people eating it in a wide variety of ways on a game show, I'll tune into G4's "Unbeatable Banzuke" or "Ninja Warrior", thank you very much. That is all.

No comments: