Saturday, September 6, 2008

Conflict of Interest: Drew Brees edition

This is my first year playing fantasy football in more than one league, so, while I'm sure this is old hat for a lot of you fantasy veterans, it's new to me, which is why I'm introducing this semi-weekly feature.

It's the first weekend of the NFL season and I already have my first fantasy football conflict of interest. It's a doozy too:

Drew Brees (pictured, right) is my starting quarterback in one league, while he's my opponent's starting QB in my other league. On top of that, he's playing the Bucs, my favorite/hometown team. Then again, I picked the Saints to beat the Bucs and I like being right with my picks. So what would I like to see happen?

Dream stat line for Brees: 18-30, 205 yds, 2TD, 1 INT in a loss to the Bucs.

If you have a similar conflict of interest, let's hear about it and what you would like see happen.

No comments: